Sunday, December 13, 2009

FamILy PicTuREs 2009

I love my FAMILY!!!!!
Faces only a mother could love!!

Me and my girls are very close...we depend on each other alot!!


My first born son...aka MOMMA'S BOY!!!!



Is it sad that my 7 year old has as long of legs as my 20 year old!!! MMmmm Sorry Kamee you got the Mexi-genes!!!




Kamee and her fiance Byron.





My big man Kolin.






Look at you cowgirl Kylee.







Our precious princess Kecia.








Big boy on campus...Kaage.









My little Kaagey is so freakin cute! Love him tons!!!










The cute couple...They're gettin married!











My family is my whole life, my world, my everything!!!












Kaage and Kolin are best of friends. It's just an added bonus that they are brothers!! And my Honey has his boys!!!























My husband is really my sixth child!














My cute cute kiddo!















The men in my life!
















My beautiful girls.

















Me and my handsome husband.


















Here is my family. It just keeps on growing and growing and growing.



















2 comments:

  1. I must say you are getting pretty good at the blogging :) You just need to do it more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta agree with Kamee! Love the update and the new family pics!!!Way cute...

    ReplyDelete